Things I need to do
1. Shred with my Jillian Michaels DVD.
2. Finish cleaning the house.
3. Make dinner.
4. Eat dinner.
5. Return like 84 phone calls (Mom, future Mother-in-law, friends in other time zones…).
6. Finish the laundry that Fiance started.
I have to do all this before Desperate Housewives starts. I could seriously give a crap about the Super Bowl.
What I’m doing instead
1. Blogging stupid lists.
2. Wasting time reading people’s Facebook status updates (because I really need to know that my friend’s friend is “WHO DAT?” right now).
3. Reading important information on Perez Hilton.
4. Thinking about the things I should be doing before Desperate Housewives starts.
OMG. Need to get my act together. I’ll have you know that I WORKED today. Yes, on a Sunday. I know – inhumane. But after that, I had to RUSH (typical) to the mall to find a dress for my friend’s Valentine’s Day nuptials and while no children busted in on me today, the mall closed before I could decide and in typical BB2B fash, I walked out with 3 dresses and will need to select one and return the others. It really never ends.
But on that note, I should really put a stop to the madness and get my shred over with. Can’t have bat arms for the wedding.